From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 13:48:20 -0400
Hi All,
he IS the baby's pediatrician!  Cool, huh?  So I guess that means that IF
madonna DOESN"T BF that he will get on her case about it???  I hope so!  Of
course, knowing how pro-BF Paul is, I am sure he has already talked to her
about it and she is following his expert advice!
Just my opinion, nothing known for sure (except that the news did say he was
the Ped)

Jay
Don't you wish Paul was around to give us the scoop?  I mean it isn't like we
wouldn't keep it private, right?