From:
Rachel Brusseau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 11:17:25 +0100
I work at a Medical Center. They provide a
private, quiet room with rocking chairs, a great
pump, discounts on pumping equipment, sink and
refrigerator. I feel very lucky.

I just graduated from college, where I pumped 3
times a day in the LIBRARY!!  No one ever said
anything to me. I even had women ask to see how it
worked. I could not bring myself to pump in the
bathroom, listening (and smelling ) people using
the toilet.

I think we should consider all the mothers who are
in college, and work to provide accommodations for
them too.

Rachel Brusseau
BS Biology/Chemistry