Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:17:30 EST
Terri,
From what I have gathered, the service has to be performed on a different day
than any other service. There is good coding info through Medela, from their
WBW 2000. Also you have to choose the mother or the baby, even if both are
affected, one patient per HCFA form. Different insurance's will bill
differently. It amy be advantageous to call the most popular ones in your
area and find out their idiosyncrasies. Now I am a real infant to all this as
I am only doing this for 2 1/2 months, so you wiser ones. HELP! I also
received word of a conference in PA early April specifically geared toward
private practice that may be helpful. Maria Winschel, IBCLC