From:
Joanna Koch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:16:56 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Lactation Information and Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of LACTNET automatic digest
system
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 9:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LACTNET Digest - 23 Jan 2006 (#2006-75)

Topics of the day:

  1. maternal body position during hand expression
  2. galactocele/breast lump
  3. chronic nasal congestion while breastfeeding
  4. large nipples (>32mm)
  5. Rapidly deteriorating milk - logistics of scalding
  6. milk bank in Encinitas
  7. bottle scare

Lactnet Archives are at:
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html
To Manage your Subscription, ie go nomail, index, etc, go to:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html

Thanks- Kathleen Bruce, Kathy Koch, Rachel Myr, Melissa Vickers, Karen
Zeretzke, Karleen Gribble, LACTNET Facilitators

Questions to [log in to unmask]

LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(R) mailer
for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to: