From:
Nikki Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 14:37:36 EST
Dear Folks:
  I received a copy of The IBCLICK, the newsletter for IBCLCs and saw a few
names on the missing persons list that I have seen posted here. The name are:
Susan Beck, Gretchen Birk, Melissa Burton, Lorraine Clarke, Anne Eglash, JoAnn
Evers, Rox Anne Frank, Corina Handy, Linda Harrison, Pamela Holland, Patricia
Kent, Rachel Lewis, Sandra Lynch, Deborah McCarter, Laura McGregor, Margaret
Miller, Katie Murphy, Kelly Reeves, Janice Shah, Karen Shinville, Shelley
Sossaman, Kevin Stevens, Mary Tracy, Barbara Carroll, Caroline Chapman, Diane
Gomm, June Hanke, Roma McInnis-Behan, Ann Marie Oleksiuk, Donalda Rowland,
Winnifred Savard, Maureen Wallace,  and T. Joy West.
   If anyone knows any of these people, please ask them to contact the IBCLE.
Warmly, Nikki Lee