Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 04:15:44 -0800
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (26 lines)

Hello all of you wise women and some men,

I've been no-mail for way too long, I was startled to see it's been a year already. I'm back now and would like to re-introduce myself shortly.
I'm Gonneke van Veldhuizen, IBCLC in private practice in Helmond, The Netherlands (not as far south as I used to be), professor at two colleges for bachelor+ IBCLC preparing courses in Belgium (my neighbouring country) and owner of a webshop for breastfeeding stuff otherwise hard to get. My main work at the moment seems to be writing. I (almost) daily publish a column on my blog eurolac.blogspot.nl. It is in Dutch, but using online translation tools will brighten your day ;-)
I am a co-worker (mostly volunteer, some free-lance), writer, reviewer at borstvoeding.com, the leading Dutch mother-directed breastfeeding site in the Netherlands and Flanders. It does have some pages in English and some other languages, but most is in Dutch. I do encourage everyone to go have a look every now and then for the marvellous photo's send in by mothers on a daily basis. (I have no financial interest in your visits there).

Looking forward to become an active Lactnut again!

Warmly,

Gonneke, IBCLC in PP, LC lecturer, publicist in Helmond, The Netherlands

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2