From:
Jon Ahrendsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 22:01:14 -0600
Dear Lactnet Friends,
I know that this is not BF related, but I thought that this would be a fun
thing for you to all know.
Have you heard of the theory that any two people in the US can be connected
by no more than four degrees of association? And many can be connected by
less.  For example a stranger in California and one in New York through
conversation find out that They both know a common person in Texas.  That
is two degrees of separation.
I am about to connect all of you on LACTNET that know me to the
septuplets!!!!
Here is the association tree:

The septuplets,
Mr. and Mrs. McCaughy,
Their Perinatologist, Dr. Paula Mahone (She is my referral contact for high
risk OB's)
Myself, Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
All you on LACTNET that know me.

Of course this has nothing to do with BF except for that fact that if the
mom could just even nurse some of the babies some of the time it would be
another great coup for more BF publicity.

Of course these children still need alot of help from doctors and also
prayers from everyone too.

Since I live in Iowa only 90 miles from Des Moines where the attention of
the world is directed currently, I could not help but comment on the
biggest thing to happen in the state since Clint Eastwood came here to make
"The Bridges of Madison County."

Jon Ahrendsen MD FAAFP
Clarion, Iowa (Currently still nomail on LACTNET)