Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:35:44 -0800
I love hearing stories like this.  My daughter is seven and I almost
lost it one day.  I was talking to a new mom on the phone and was asking
all the usual questions.  Lexie was listening and said "mom, ask her
about the poops, are they mustard yellow?"

And then there was the time my husband diagnosed mastitis over the
phone.  I wasn't available and the mom left a very detailed message and
he told her he thought it was but that she needed to talk to me.  He
called me to give me the message and said "I think it's mastitis."  When
I called the mom back and spoke with her she told me what he had said.
 He was right.

Joylyn