From:
Jane Ciaramella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:14:45 -0500
Jennifer,
We run a pump rental station at our hospital. Right now we rent about 19 pumps but are going to increase that to 30 soon. The need is always there and today I was actually out of pumps to rent and needed one for a mom whose baby is not latching at 2 days. She is going home tomorrow. I hate having to send her elsewhere.

There is paperwork that goes along with the rental but I find that to be minimal especially if you are not keeping a huge inventory. It is a nice service for parents to get a pump from knowledgeable staff  and cuts down on their having to run around in search of one.
I think if you contact either of the two pump companies you can get a sales rep to call you or visit.

Jane Ciaramella RNC, IBCLC

Jane