From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:02:07 +1100
Hi Ellen,
OK so Avent, Tommee Tippee, Medela, Pigeon and Medela are in the same
category. They all maintain that their bottles are the closest to
breastfeeding.
I would maintain that we need to distinguish between the need for a product
and the need for that product to be advertised and marketed to the public.
Karleen Gribble
Australia