Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 22:42:23 -0700
Dear Lactnet Colleagues
I would like to hear your thoughts on if bodywork is always needed for tongue tied infants. Tie released  at 18 days of age: no obvious asymmetry and mom says he's doing well transitioning back from bottle to breast. I will see them tomorrow--should I encourage bodywork/CST even if things are going well?
Melinda Harris - Moulton ARNP Washington

Sent from my iPad