From:
Rowena Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 14:42:18 -0800
Dearest Linda (Rosetti), THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for
taking the time to share your beautiful story!!
I am feeling lately..."What HAVE I done? I've dedicated myself to
something that is not possible, instead of minding my own business..."
something like that. (The octuplets getting formula (if it's true)
REALLY upsets me!) I know we help, one mother at a time. But it's like
plugging a dike with your finger, it seems. However, YOU got THREE at
once! Those teenage girls watched their mother get competent, caring
help and saw their brother nurse contentedly. They are old enough to
take this to heart.
WOW!! Thanks again. Merry Christmas.
Feeling better on the third day of Christmas...
Sincerely,
Rowena Tucker PA,LLLL,IBCLC
College Station, TX