From:
Magda Sachs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 09:00:46 GMT
>It is titled 'Lactation Suppression Information Booklet'.

I can recommend this and say that our organisation is intending to use it.
although it was written form the Au context, there is nothing comparable in the
UK, or from LLLI.  Just one thing -- the NAME is awful.  Joy, if NMAA ever
reissue, would you consider another title?

Magda Sachs
Breastfeeding Supporter, BfN, UK