From:
Linda Pohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 12:45:10 -0700
Cyndi,

That must be so maddening to work somewhere that your co-workers undermine
you.  I do not work in a hospital and therefore do no know the politics but,
is there a possibility you can talk to the pediatrician about your concerns
and agree on some orders to prevent the day shift from interfering.

Just a thought,

Linda Pohl, IBCLC in Private practice (where I can fire staff members who
undermine me)
Phoenix AZ