From:
Kathy Parkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:24:12 EDT
I've had so many private requests regarding where to obtain the artificial
baby milk recall lists, I felt it necessary to post it publicly here on
Lactnet.  Go directly to the FDA website, look for recall info, and you'll
need to browse through each week's classifications.  (I found it scary enough
to consider never eating another item in my life <VBG> !)  They post weekly
and I just check every couple of weeks; takes only a few minutes to do so.

Hope that helps,

Kathy Parkes, RN, IBCLC
The Lactation Connection (TCL)
www.tlc4moms.com