From:
Marianne Vanderveen-Kolkena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:35:39 +0200
Hi Margo,

You are so right: for many women this doesn't seem to be as far off as we
want it to be, sad enough.
Yet, I dare say that for most births even this is exaggerated... ;-)
Especially because it *is* fairly close, the point they make is relevant.
I think this kind of satire may sometimes work better than our serious
warnings.
But of course... everyone will feel different about it.
Like you, I had four births; unmedicated home deliveries they were, so this
couldn't be more strange to me...! :o)

Bye,

Marianne