Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 10:10:06 EST
>According to the Chicago Tribune this morning, it was "An infant food
>manufacturer has offered to provide free food for the babies."
>>Didn't say Formula.

I think its interesting too - maybe we all in our respective ways
*are* making a difference, and the paper knew if they said 'formula' aka sin,
they'd be deluged with letters that they wouldn't want to deal with.
Notice too, the article says 'offered', not that the parents have
accepted!

Jane Khondker
LLL Leader
Potsdam NY