Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:46:08 EDT
Judy writes,

> Someone else who is 'older than dirt' may remember the hysterical one she
> did about babies' one sided nursing- Drawing the mom quite lopsided! It
> was really neat to see the entire latacting experience portrayed as it
> 'should' be- normal and accepted.
> I have high hopes for the 'new generation'.

Oh Judy (I'm older than dirt...), don't you remember the one where Elly has
finally, after much soul searching, gone back to work, leaving April with her
neighbor.  She comes home, breasts blooming!! and says, "What do you mean,
you JUST fed the baby??"

Jan Barger, RN, MA, IBCLC -- Wheaton IL
Lactation Education Consultants
www.lactationeducationconsultants.com