From:
Pam Easterday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 01:02:12 -0400
The answers since the tug boat driver have been mostly about husbands.
Before children, I was a radio disc jockey.  After my divorce, I dusted off
my voice to bring ends a little closer together.  I'm a commercial voice
artist, doing radio and TV commercials, software and almost anything else
that pays me to talk.  It is very difficult to find the work (hint), but the
pay is good.  I did radio PSA's for the Ohio LCA, a radio interview for
breastfeeding week, even the only sermon I ever preached had quite a bit of
breastfeeding in it.  Of course, I won't work for the ABM companies.  Won't
lend my gift to the dark side.  Pam Easterday LLLL [log in to unmask]