Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2013 16:48:07 -0800
Thanks, Victoria , for the reference. It is a great article with Pictures!
"Caring for new mothers: diagnosis, management, and treatment of nipple dermatitis in breastfeeding mothers" by Misha M Heller, et al. October  2012.  vol 51 Issue 10 p 1149-1161
Melinda Harris-Moulton, FNP, IBCLC

Sent from my iPad