From:
Denise Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 09:58:20 -0400
Catherine, Marie et al,

Thanks for the responses regarding this mother.  That's pretty much my
conclusion too.  Just hoped I had missed something that you would pick up on.

I can't say I'm surprised about the reduction in this mother as a teen.  Even
now her breasts are very large.   I can only imagine what the one looked like
that was reduced as a teen.  Must have been down to her waist at 13.  She
knew the risks when she had it done.  All was explained.  She was very
relieved to have it reduced.

The mother started out supplementing with an SNS and hated it.  She is now
using a p-syringe at finger and at breast.   She handles the tools very well,
thankfully.