From:
Bonnie Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:36:43 -0400
I just received a personal post from Lisa Marasco with fascinating info
relating that some women with polycystic ovary syndrome have difficulty
bringing in an adequate milk supply, in spite of proper management.  I
thanked her for the info and hope she shares it with the list.

Nursing successfully after dealing with infertility is so healing.  How
difficult it would be to not succeed with breastfeeding after dealing with
failures with conceiving.  This seems like an area strongly in need of
research, in case something could be done to help these moms lactate more
successfully.

I am sorry, Kathy that you are dealing with a diagnosis of breast cancer.  I
look very much forward to hearing you in Baltimore in October.  You are a
wonderful example.  You are my hero.  I will schedule my long overdue
mammogram asap.

Sincerely,

Bonnie