Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 10:18:11 -0400
Our virus protection software did not detect the following "worm" (not
technically a virus, but still a pain!).    If you received an
attachment from us called "Happy.99" it carries a "worm."   This file
looks like a nice fireworks display.  However, it creates files which
will send the program as an attachment when you go on line.

I ran both McAfee and Guard Dog, and neither picked up on this pest!  I
am VERY sorry for this, we tried our best to protect ourselves and still
became infected.

The following web site has simple instructions to remove the worm.
Again, PLEASE take the time to check your WINDOWS\SYSTEM for SKA.DLL
and SKA.EXE and follow the instructions in the web site.  Just removing
Happy.99 from your disc is NOT enough!!

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/happy99.worm.html

Again, I am very sorry!

Leslie