Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:41:41 EDT
Hoping one of the docs on line can help with a primip in my practice who is
taking Prozac during her pregnancy for obsessive compulsive disorder.  I know
Hale's information about preferring zoloft or paxil for depression in
breastfeeding mothers and that they all are SSRI's, but do they all work
equally well for OCD?
TIA
Gerri Perkins, IBCLC
In Rainy Central NJ, USA