From:
Price Pamela B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:29:00 -0500
Are there any hospital based LC's who have outpatient "stores"/departments
who carry items for sale like herbal teas or tinctures that clients can
purchase?

At our office we rent breastpumps and baby scales, and sell hydrogel
dressings, stools, supplemental nursing systems, etc. I am interested to
know if anyone in a similar situation sells herbs, herbal teas and tinctures
out of their store. Our store is located outside of the hospital. We have a
separate area for outpatient visits and do no advertisment other than to a
handout that states we rent and sell breastpumps and other newborn care
supplies. We are very careful to provide a list of businesses in the area
that carry these same items and other similar quality items so that those
who wish to purchase our products know where else they can get them from and
what other products are available that would be of good quality and can be
purchased elsewhere.  Thanks

Pam Price IBCLC, RLC
Charleston, SC USA
(843) 209-3477