From:
Tammy Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:44:58 -0400
A long time ago I heard (can't remember where) of a woman who used her "leftover" frozen breastmilk to make a sourdough starter.  Her baby had weaned and she just couldn't part with it entirely...so she figured this way it would always live on in some small way.

Tammy Schilling
LLL leader Maryland

--
personal copy designs