From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2012 17:08:22 -0400
From Southern Medical Journal, Vol.85, No. 5, May 1982 Attitudes and
Education of Pediatric House Staff Concerning Breast-Feeding, Gary L Freed,
MD  et al.

5 demographic and 30 attitudinal q such as: I feel comfortable teaching
breast-feeding techniques.  I feel comfortable treating cracked nipples.  I
am familiar with different types of breast pumps.  I know what problems to
anticipate in breast-feeding.  Breast-feeding protects against breast
cancer.  Formula supplementation  is a major cause of breast-feeding
failure.

PS: The study in 1992 "clearly demonstrates a lack of knowledge and a
presence of ambivilance regarding breast-feeding."

Pat in SNJ