From:
Gail Hertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 00:08:06 -0400
I'm reposting the initial LGB post because I had closer to 400 books so I
still have a bunch left and I posted when people were away at ILCA, so now
I'm posting during the week. If you thought it was too late to request some,
it's not.  If you ordered books already you should be getting them soon -
they're in the mail.

Gail
Gail S. Hertz, MD, IBCLC
I still have a box of Little Green Books that are "seconds" because they
have rusty staples. The books are fine, just the staples are such that I'm
not going to ship them out for a regular order. I'm guessing there's
somewhere around 200 or so in there. I would like them to go to good use and
since it's almost World Breastfeeding Week, I thought that some people out
there might want some to give away to people that could make use of them.
I'm willing to send them out at low cost [enough to cover shipping - and
below cost] to whomever wants them on a first come, first served basis. I
figure I can get them to everyone in time for WBW. The cost will be $2 for 1
book, $5 for 5 books and $20 for 25 books.

If you are interested email me OFF LIST  at [log in to unmask]  and put
"Little Green Book" on the subject line so I can pick it out from all the
other email I get. Send me your name, address and how many you'd like. If
you have a restrictive program on your computer remember to put my email
address on your "safe list" so that I can respond to your email.

If you aren't familiar with the Little Green Book it was written for med
students and residents assuming no prior knowledge of breastfeeding. It's
around 40 pages and pocket-sized. This is the third edition.

Thank you.
Gail
Gail S. Hertz, MD, IBCLC
[log in to unmask]     --  Remember email off list please  : )