From:
Karen Foard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 15:54:46 -0500
I remember reading ages ago that it can be very helpful to a fuller
breasted mom who has bras that fit her comfortably to cut holes for her
nipples and areolas in one bra, remove the cups from another, and sew them
along the bottom of the cups of the one she had cut the holes in.  Put a
hook and eye at the top and voila-- flaps down availability.  Some moms
will just pull bra from bottom up over the breast, (keep an eye out for
compressions/plugs across top half of breast if it is very snug when she
does this) so again if she has comfortable bras, she could just wear her
regular one.

And thanks to all of you who have responded to my 4/1/97 post about my mom.
 At first she was a little bit overwhelmed, but has remained tickled over
all of the tidbits and good wishes coming her way.  I also  have
appreciated the encouraging words from those of you who have been in this
situation.  Your empathy and prayerful insights have been most uplifting.
Hugs to all of you!

Karen Foard, State College, PA  whose daffodils have been shocked by our chill