From:
Jennifer Tow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 16:12:16 -0500
Since poor blood sugar regulation is typical of moms with PCOS and
fenugreek regulates blood sugar, there is no reason to imagine this
would not have been very helpful to this mom. Frankly, it is
unfortunate that all moms with PCOS are not FIRST treated
holistically before drugs are used. Fenugreek is a very safe food/
herb and for many women has very positive side effects related to gut
health. A few women have gastric problems that require switching to
different herbs.
Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA