Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 02:24:46 EST
About 1:30 AM my husband(who was up only 'cause I was up) caught the tail end
of a report on the protective effects of BF on high BP, .......then later I
saw a news blurb across the bottom of the screen on formula having *inadequate*
ingredients, glad to see they reported that news flash, .....I called CNN in
DC and left a message asking for details, .....will see if they get back to
me, ....when calling the CNN phone # there are many different mailboxes on which
to leave news info, comments, ideas for stories...........

PS: anyone got any suggestions for perimenopausal insomnia?

Debbie Tobin
RN BSN IBCLC LCCE
LCAGW Co-VP
Springfield, Virginia USA
In the Fairfax County suburbs outside the Washington DC beltway

www.BestBreastfeeding.Info