From:
Belinda Bohnert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 11:10:22 -0600
I have personally taken this drug while breastfeeding twice two different
nurslings.  First time baby was well under 1 yr second time nursling was
about 1 and a half yr old.  No problems.  I do know it is not given to
children under the age of two.  Except I badgered my Dr into it when
youngest was a few months shy of two because she was waking and screaming
about her bottom itching in the middle of the night several times a night.
She was fine and it stopped.

I would not think (if Dr insists) that pumping and dumping would have to
happen for very long.  IMHO.

Belinda Bohnert LLLLeader, mom to Joshua (6/84), Chapin (6/88), Gretchen
(9/91), Annaliese (11/93) Due (11/96). Married to Craig for 14 yrs.  In
Indianapolis, Indiana.