From:
Cindy Garrison BS IBCLC RLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:26:26 +0000
Dear Kerry,

First, Lansinoh is considered a Code violator. Not only are they owned by Pigeon, a blatant violator, but they also bought a company, Momma, that produces and advertises feeding systems (bottles and teats together.)

Second, LLLI would not sell any addresses to Lansinoh. (see above)

Third, if you are pursuing Baby Friendly in your hospital, you should not hand out any of these materials. Our hospital has a "Letter of Intent" for Baby Friendly and we give out nothing from any manufacturer. The pharmacy provides Lansinoh cream, which seems to be OK since it is dispensed from the med cart.