From:
Françoise Coudray ADJ+ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:34:44 +0100
Hello,
Maybe you could find something in:
Auerbach, K
"Sequential and simultaneous breast pumping: a comparison", Int. J Nurs Stud
1990, 27(3):257-265

Breast wishes,

Friendly,

Françoise Coudray
Présidente de l'ADJ+ President of association ADJ+
(Allaitement Des Jumeaux et Plus - Breastfeeding Twins and More)
http://www.allaitement-jumeaux.com/
http://www.allaitement-jumeaux.com/expo2001/