From:
Rebecca Behre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 00:00:38 PDT
from:Becky Behre, RNC, MOMx5

Linda R, let me know if this message goes through!  I'v been trying to impart
my words of wisdumb for weeks but the system keeps throwing me up.  Maybe I
should take the hint, but here I go again.  I am the mother of 5 children under
age 8.  Still BF my one and three year old.  With my first I started my menses
at 6 weeks pp, the two kids I wasn't pitted with I got almost three months
without starting, but my last two were just 6-7 weeks.  Talk about PP depression  When I talked with my momn about this she said it happened to her also, and
gramma as well.  All of us were good milk producers and avid BF'ers.  Mom
said that she didn't put any of her 7 kids on a feeding schedule.  I think it's
just heredity!
  Also I became pregnant fairly quickly after my first and second babies, and
inspite of nursing lots, they began to lose weight when I was about 2 months
along when my milk supply began to decrease. Gave #1 ABM and was glad it
was there to give him.  #2 was old enough and interested enough in solids
that I increased those and that was enough.
  I'm going to ILCA, but without the kids so can anyone tell me where I can get
hold of a double pump for the obious reasons.  I'll bring my set up.  perhaps
someone can give me the name and # of one of the reps who will be there.  Anyone
else in the same boat with me?  See you in Scottsdale.  I'm looking forward to
the sun.  It's 40 and raining here in Moscow, Idaho.

Becky Behre ([log in to unmask])