From:
Brian Tordoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 1995 10:41:32 -0500
Yaffa,
I have to aggree with you.  Seems like a lot of people out there feel
that the only way a baby can bond with a father or relative is by having
them be fed by them.  From my own personal experience, my boys bonded
quite well with my husband w/o him having to feed them a bottle.  By
having him help with other things like diapering, bathing, rocking,
changing clothes, and just holding him, he became very secure with taking
care of them.  It was also very nice for me, too.

Debbie McClurg-Hitt