From:
Lisa Marasco IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 19:43:19 -0000
Hi, all--

I need to track down some "experts" to help me settle some questions for
good.  Specifically, I'm looking for people who can comment or point to
research that addresses the questions of the whether hunger can be
"trained" to specific intervals,  if this would be desirable or
detrimental to an infant, and what exactly triggers hunger (stomach
emptying? low blood sugar?).  If you're in the nutrition or GI field, or
just have expertise related to these questions, I'd love to hear from
you.  In conjunction with this, I'm also looking for Maryelle
Vonlanthen's email address.

Please email me if you think you might be helpful on these topics.  I'm
nomail right now, so would appreciate a private post versus to the list.

Thanks,
Lisa Marasco, BA, IBCLC