From:
Gail Hertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:58:41 -0400
I have the listmothers' permission to post this.
REPLY BACK TO: [log in to unmask]  PLEASE NOT TO THE LIST

For Lactnet subscribers:
I have a few boxes of "Little Green Books of Breastfeeding Management" that
are "seconds" due to rusted staples. (It's been a very wet year here). The
Little Green Book was written for med students and residents assuming no
prior knowledge about breastfeeding. For more info see Barbara Wilson-Clay's
Lactnews website http://www.lactnews.com/books.html .

They will be available for $2 each for personal use - this includes the cost
of packaging and shipping to USA and Canada. If you are in a different
country email me with your address and we'll figure out what it would cost
to ship to you on a case by case basis. I am willing to send multiple copies
to a single address.

If you are interested:

REPLY BACK TO: [log in to unmask]  PLEASE NOT TO THE LIST

in the subject line put: Offer - Little Green Book "seconds"

Tell me your name, address and how many books you would like

I will email you back with mailing instructions.

Thank You very much.  [and thanks listmoms!]

Gail
Gail S. Hertz, MD, IBCLC