From:
Janice Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 17:47:26 -0500
I failed to mention this. The column was *not* on the editorial page, where
one might expect to find a piece so filled with opinions and speculation.
It was in the science section (which they title "Insight -- Discovery"),
which appears only on Sundays.

Sorry not to include this in my first post.

Also, FYI, it might be best to FAX or mail any responses you might send if
you're not in the Columbus area, as the box on Letters to the Editor says,
"The Editor also welcomes Internet mail *from our readership area*
[emphasis mine] addressed to [log in to unmask]" They also mention that
short letters (200 words or fewer) have the best chance of being published
and that each letter should include a signature, address, and daytime phone
number.

Thanks in advance for any support you can lend!
Janice Berry
Columbus, OH