From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:42:05 +0000
I'd like to second this thanks. Apart from anything else, I now have
what I suspect is an 'answer' to how my little one got so ill three
times with V&D (he would have been hospitalised if not for breastfeeding
on two of these bouts).

Suffice to say, his innate preference for the cheap supermarket sliced
ham which I had let him have on sufferance, as he refused the higher
quality stuff, is now no longer part of the weekly messages. I had,
before now, even washed off the slimy feel to some of this ham, as it
was still very much in date, and didn't smell off at all. *shudder*

And I found myself washing a banana this afternoon before giving it to him!

So indeed, many many thanks to all who took the time to make such
detailed and information dense posts. Poor Catherine of Aragorn - I'd
always felt sorry for her anyways.

Morgan Gallagher

"messages" = Scottish for 'groceries'.