From:
"Cindy Curtis, RN, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:34:00 -0500
Before recommending this study to your clients, please check it out your
self first, I did, and found I very hard to navigate and complete and I am a
very computer literate person, I did it but this is not for the
inexperienced.

I spoke with Ms Weeks about this and apparently this is the only way she can
do it.

Cindy

Cindy Curtis, RN, IBCLC
mailto:[log in to unmask]