From:
Laura Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 02:51:24 -0500
Evonne,

Personally I am not sure why you found this site disturbing.  In my area
there are also a large number of impoverished families caring for
infamts not their own. (Grand parents, Great Grandparents, Aunts, etc.)
Many of these women are well beyond the age of relactating.

It is reassuring to me to know someone cares enough to prevent
over-dilution of ABM.

WIC provides some formula to parents or LEGAL guardtans ONLY, as a
supplement, not intended to be a full months' supply.

Where are the mothers? In my area they are usually out drinkng,
drugging, or prostituting to finance their habits.

Which opens a whole new area of discussion.

Laura Wright