From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 22:25:35 GMT
O.K., we e-mail IBLCE directly and ask that they print out a copy for Marina - easier for us.

Margery - I love the sit - com idea and yes your daughter can be the star.

My kids also know to make nasty sounds when they see a pacifier  or bottle in the mouth of a doll or stuffed animal. Even today they say "don't look" as my eye rests on a product made by the "N" company.

As I remeber diva is - your daughter

deva- a spirit, many times in an inanimate object, i.e. the deva of my dishwasher, car, washing machine. The deva in the breastpump. The yukky deva in the formula can. Can the Broadfoots in Scotland elaborate on this?

 It is not for nothing that I name all of these inanimate things in my world.  One of my friends once asked if I was going to give my VISA card a name.

Keep the chuckles coming - Linda S., what's today's shirt???

EVI