From:
Marilee Woodworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 1995 14:18:00 -0400
Hi Karen,
When you have America Online Folder at the top, then when you click on the
File menu at the top left you will see New Folder. You may have to do this
before you go online. After you have opened anything in the America Online
Folder what you see under File is New Memo which can be used to write
messages. I will also write my messages offline and then cut and paste them
into compose mail when I'm online.

I'm actually going to try Lisa Marasco's Flashsession technique, but I think
it doesn't hurt to know different ways to do things. It makes me feel a
little less illiterate. Thankyou Lisa. I haven't done it yet, but I'll see
soon if I know what I'm doing.

Good luck, Marilee Woodworth.