Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:52:54 GMT
Unfortunately, in the US, we do not value an infant's needs to be
with the mother in divorce situations. There is huge trend toward
50/50 custody in many places, so mom is probably fortunate that she
didn't end up with that type of order. Probably in this case, the BF
will be the only issue. Everytime I think I hear the worse story,
this is one of the them. (However, I have often learned that there is
a twist).  I hope this mother looks at the LLL website and its
resources and links. (http://www.lalecheleague.org/Law/FamilyLaw.html)

Melissa V.