Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 20:26:16 EDT
Dear Fellow Lactnuts,
     I have heard about milk banks and recommended them to people and have
never used them.  Carol Brussel , you have me interested.  How would you go
about doing that in a fast medical situation,  Fortunately , our docs put the
baby to breast when hypoglycemia is a problem and use  expressed milk many
times but sometimes we don't get any from mom or baby is tooo sleepy to
nurse. Can you have milk on reserve in our freezer?. Any milk banks or Carol
please respond to this please. I am sure many people are interested so please
share this info . TIA Sharon Healy