From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 12:05:32 -0500
I have a request.

If you are away and not picking up your email for more than one day, please
write to

[log in to unmask] (the command address)

and do a

SET LACTNET NOMAIL

When you get back, do a

SET LACTNET MAIL

What happens when you DON"T is that I get 1500 lines of email PER bounced
address.  There are 780 of YOU. There are TWO of us taking care of these
messages. When this happens, and it bounces all over the place, we have to
pay for the download time for the messages, and then we have to go in and
manually delete you so that we don't have 3000 lines of errors the next day
from your address.

Folks, this is getting to be a big problem. It is a waste of our time and
money, most notably our time.

Please ...be responsible ....

Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLLeader
Co-Owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance
and consciencious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.