From:
Esther Wiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 19:21:59 -0500
 I have an opportunity to give a inservice in the NICU about
breastfeeding the premature infant.
 I would like to hear from all of you of the stories you have heard of
the different reasons premies can't nurse or breastmilk can't be used. I
would like to give this to the staff as maybe something like "excuses
you never thought you would hear about breastfeeding"
 I know I have the basics covered, why it's better. postioning, pumping,
how to use the pump, but just feel I need something to bring the focus
to what the moms have heard, feel want.  Appreciate your thoughts and
stories.

 2nd request. to the person I was e-mail coresponding with in Australia
about obtaining Niel Mattersons breastfeeding cartoons, your address has
been discarded by mistake PLEASE will you send it one more time.
 Thanks Esther from Michigan.