Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 13:03:43 -0500
Some of us stayed Sunday night after the ILCA conference, and found
ouselves at a large bookstore a couple of miles from the conference
site--Liberties.  We decided to check to see if they had any of "That Book"
and any others about "wise babies" or such.  What we found was NO copies of
That book, and NO books by those other authors.  There was a Womanly Art of
Breastfeeding facing outward.

We thought, "There have been 700 LC types a short distance from this
bookstore. Hmmmm."

Or maybe the owners were in the know.

Patricia Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee