From:
Jan Aken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 13:28:18 -0700
Regarding Breastfeeding and not healing because of Relaxin.
Where do these doc's come up with such tales??
At our hospital moms breastfeed as soon as they are awake from the
complete gamut of surgical procedures. No one as said they need to stop
because Relaxin is slowing the healing process.
I would like to see the reference to that statement too.
Jan Aken RN IBCLC